Luxury real estate. Kate Hudson is ready to buy

Kate Hudson is considering buying a house in New Orleans after falling in love with the city while filming Skeleton Key there last year - but is worried it won’t be the same after Hurricane Katrina.

“I felt so connected to New Orleans. I had so many friends down there. I actually have a friend who still has a house down there.”

“But all the people who made New Orleans special to me are gone. All the people who you’d say hi to in the stores are all gone.”

“Going back will just be really weird. I still would like to have a place down there, even if it’s a place I end up rebuilding and trying to preserve.”

“It’s going to be really depressing to go back but eventually I will.”

fametastic.co.uk
Share on :
Luxury real estate. Kate Hudson is ready to buy
Luxury real estate. Kate Hudson is ready to buy
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5